Sinister: "You'd break my carriage porker, shove it!"

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 19 15:00:55 GMT 2001

Kieran Devaney pointed out that it is the season for end of year poles...
and I couldn't agree more. With that in mind, I've compiled my own list. So,
without further ado

Ken's end of year poles top 5 (sponsored by Nokia phones and sms messaging)
1. Andre Wadjza - famous filmmaker in the 1950s. (cay)
2. Marie Curie - discoverer of radium. (will)
3. Lek Walenska - fought for freedom for his country men and women (gavin)
4. The guy who invented pierogies (sarah)
5. The goal-post that stopped Bayern Munich's shot that would have prevented
the dramatic last minute win by Manchester United during the Champions
League final in 1999.

Now the sarcasm is over I'd like the say that, despite loving Chicken Curry
very much, I might stop eating it.

1) Half of the Chicken meat are fillers - did you know that?  Half of the
chicken meat you get in take-aways are actually water - they use some
chemicals to glue the water droplets on the chicken to make it weight more.
Surely it'd cost them less to just feed the Chicken more poo in the first
place.
2) Two types of chicken curries - chicken jalfrazi and chicken tikka massala
- I have already eaten before.
3) One time I ate this gorgeous chicken curry - from "Savera's" in
Nottingham, some would even say it was flawless.  No curry's compared with
it ever since.

Ok I fibbed, I don't think I'll ever stop eating curry, for I'm currrrrrry
craaaaazy (a la a great tune by "Bad Dream Fancy Dress").  Hey do I fancy a
take away?

Yeah why not.

Curries and Red Bulls
Ken