Sinister: recognition in belfast

trish delish brazilp at xxx.ie
Thu Dec 20 00:17:49 GMT 2001

hullo again

i'm sure we're starting to really annoy non-belfast gig going listees with all
this talk of busses and meet ups and such like, but i've said it before and
i'll say it many times again...RAHRAHRAH!

for those of you who are going to be there, just thought i'd let you know that
there will be defence forces at hand in case the NME carrying hordes are set
upon by glass wielding ho's and spides...there's 10 of us on the bus from
dublin, we're leaving at 4 and should definitely be there in time for some
pre-gig revelry

no pre-arranged recognition is necessary - you'll spot seamus from 20 paces!
(sorry seamus!)

looking forward to seeing everyone there
trishdelish

ps saw lord of the rings tonight - a bit brutal, spent much of the 3 hours
peering out from behind my scarf, but undeniably epic all the same - go see!