Sinister: I'd rather be fat than be KenChused.

Rachel fruitloop blind_lisa at xxx.com
Thu Dec 20 10:09:44 GMT 2001

HELLO SINISTER!!
I just want to tell you lot a couple of things...

1)I bowled at the company Christmas bowling party yesterday and got
my highest "granny rolling" score ever: a 79.

2)Ken Chu is *all talking about talk and no acting on talk*. If you
recall, he wrote: "Are there any girls who wants to play the Flirt
Over The List Game with me?  Basically you can tell me how good I am
publically on the list and then I can write back something about how
wonderful you are? Or are you all just going to snog other boys too?"
And then, I tried to participate in the Flirting Over The List game
in my last post.  I have not heard one-single-word from Ken. But he
repeatedly mentions Erin, which is confusing, since Erin is my middle
name... but I know it's not for me.  SO WHAT GIVES?  Not Ken Chu,
apparently! Which leads me to...

3) Snogging Other People (at least, that's what we say we're doing!)
Hey, a lot of people confuse me! But I know of several Sinisterines
who have/will be taking airplane rides to visit one another.  It's
really wonderful in my opinion. I like our little incestuous family.
I can hardly wait another 10 days before *My List Crush* Mr. Ben Apps
arrives on the loverly shores of Southern California! Hi Ben! I'm
winking at you!

I'm not even going to mention how jealous I am that some of you get
to see B&S!!!!!!

Ok, so I expect to hear some "reporting back" on all fronts soon!
Question: Do you think if I send cookies I made to my Sinister
Pressie Exchange Recipients along with the gifts that a) they will
withstand the journey overseas?  b) that it will make up for the fact
that I haven't mailed the gifts yet?  and c) that said cookies and
gifts will make KEN CHU notice me?

Good luck to Nik on his rings around the world adventure!!  See you
in May, Niko!  Also shout outs to the usual suspects! And love to you
all, Sinister!
love,
Rachel fruitloop

P.S. LIST ABUSE