Sinister: What's purple, orange, and sinks?

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 20 11:53:11 GMT 2001

A baby with slashed floaties.

The flipside to that coin you ask?

What's red, orange, and floats?

A slashed baby with floaties.

So I'm in an internet cafe on St. Vincent Street in Glasgow.  Have I already
posted from here?  I want to say I have...

...I just looked and I have.  But I don't care.  Fuck the pirahnas, I'm
building it anyway...

I have 30 minutes until I can register for classes next semester, so you are
keeping me company until that time.  Feel good about yourselves.  If you've
done nothing else with your day/week/life, you've occupied me and
entertained me.  That's quite an accomplishment.

I've basically spent a lot of money in the past few weeks on cd's and
drinking.  I had a proper meal for once with dimitra yesterday, so I felt a
bit better than normal.  By the way, everyone should make it a point to meet
dimitra.  She's just the best.  You probably won't have to go far.  Chances
are, she'll be in a  country near you in no time.  :)

So belle and sebastian are playing tonight.  I'm sure I'll get excited a bit
later.  It's a bit early.  Excuse me if I start giggling like a 'wee'
schoolgirl and hopping about.  Let's all pray it doesn't come to that.

The new gorky's cd (is it new?) is pretty good.  I suggest you get it.  I
think the Mull Historical Society album is decent as well, but I can't say
for certain until a few more listens.  The new Pulp is..well..it's Pulp!

Okay, you are all spared.  I'll see some of you tonight I'm sure.  I'm gonna
make some phone calls...and make things happen.

-matt