Sinister: It's Summer in *my* head

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Thu Dec 20 12:23:43 GMT 2001

        Oh!
        I'm so excited about things now,
       Isn't it amazing how putting on a record can totally grab you and make
you see the world in a big summers day light, I just realised that all my
dreaming and plans are soon to come to fruition.
    I have so much to do very soon and all of it is fun.
    The winter just can't get to me at the moment cos Saint Etienne is
playing and I have found a body for the car I'm building, the place I'm
working at is dishing money out at me the like of which I've never known and
soon I'll be visiting Maja in Poland!
    Feels like everything I've been working for months is coming into bloom.

       Wow! I love being me at times like this.
   Sorry, but for some time I really have felt like I was in a rut getting
nowhere and my (somewhat lofty) plans would never come into being and now
that hard work has paid off and I may well just run down the street and shout
at people with excitement after I've written this.
        Also today,
     when I was on my bike coming home from work this morning
 the thought "what is beauty(full) and how do we define this" and why is it
that not all people see certain things as beautiful"
   Lada Riva
  Using one of these fine automobiles as an example, have you looked at one
lately in depth? cos I reckon they possess a kind of simplistic beauty yet
most people would agree with most other people that they are totally ugly.
   Is this the 10,000 thou' line between very beautiful and ugly?

   So (in a very roundabout sort of  way)
   putting my newly discovered "Lada Riva theory" in to practice I question
music.
 Broadcast are brill! but...
   Are they really any good?
 Much as I now place them ever so highly, when I first bought "Noise made by
people" For about the first six months of ownership I only ever listened to
"Come on let's go" cos rest of it just did sound like some noise made by
Brummies.
   Then as l gradually heard bits of other songs they didn't seen so bad and
tunes appeared from beneath the bleeps and drums.
     Now getting back to the my theory, I'm not sure if I have come to
appreciate the music or that perhaps Broadcast only made one good song and
the rest I just kind of got used to?

        I've just read back through what I just wrote and it's possibly not
as much
  of a breakthrough as it first appeared because it would also explain the
reason why people like drum 'n' bass, hard  house and anything else that is
without dought utter shite.

Oh Ben (of Swiss Cottage)
      Do I ow you money?
       If it's more than ten pounds then you understand the chances of seeing
it again are rather slim. Seriously though let me know won't you.

     Bloomin sister
  She goes off and gets herself in BIG (monster) debt and I have to  lend her
like nearly £200,
    Thats one thing but why did she have to coincide this  with the week I go
to see
        B&S. I can't afford to go now and I feel poor.
          ^
     look, content
  Anyhow...
   I'm working nights at the minute and I quite like it

  After yesterdays shift I was really tired but some of the gals were going
to have a drink round Roy's house, I  tagged along for a *couple* of drinks.
  Suddenly I was wide awake with excitement as beakers were being filled with
Tia Maria and offered around.
      The couple of drinks turned into an all day event anyway
 and it came out that this Richard bloke had a peanut allergy and
 the thought of Russian Roulette with a bag of Revels flashed though my mind.

   After spending most of the day there we made our way to work and hoped
    "Drunk in charge of a label gun" was not a serious crime.

   It's a good job without dought but I'm saving and having *plans* about
visiting places. I was thinking that being as I'll be in Poland in January I
could start there and then perhaps go and get lost for a couple of months in
Europe before meeting up with you Greek picnic superstars in March.
                  Yeah sod it, I'll do it!

   If you've read this FAR then you must have taken leave of your mind.
James.