Sinister: etta and andy leave the big city...

Andy Capps andycapps at xxx.com
Thu Dec 20 18:56:41 GMT 2001

hello again to all of you. i tried posting the other week but i don't think
it worked. so i'm going to try this again. it seems technology and murphy's
law have not been my best friends lately.
about a month ago my little kitty and i moved outta the big city. well it's
the biggest city in this country at any rate. my poor little bedroom is
filled with boxes and boxes and catfood. etta and and i now live in this big
house with lots of furniture that we can't sit on. i was also fortunate enuf
to not be able to put insurance on the car, so i'm not very mobile in a town
built for drivers. but etta and i have been curling up watching eastenders
every day at noon and terrorising the corgi that also lives here.
i hope all you lovelies have a wonderful christmas or that you had a
beautiful hannukah. i'm having star wars'mas this year. i keep getting these
little star wars ornaments, so etta and i decided to only decorate a little
rosemary tree with them. it was quite satisfying to put a bough of rosemary
right up queen amidala's you-know-whatsit...well she was the only thing that
i could put ontop of the tree. i think it would be rather dark to have darth
vader on top...or maybe is that a better idea...hmmm.
i'm sorry i've been absent from the list but i promise i'll be better now.
i've been reading all my digests and everything. i'm even starting to go to
shows again which is nice. i bought the new single, and stars comback ep,
and downloaded too many others. i'm also living in the town now that spawned
both the groups sum 41 and do make say think. i'm not sure what to make of
that, but i think it should get this little town on the map soon.

i should go now, the angel blackwell wants to go shopping and doesn't have
the train fare to go by himself. i'll chat with some of you guys later in
#sinister...see you there.

andy capps

P.S. big hugs to amy and her almost winnie the pooh overalls.

the early bird get's the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese...