Sinister: belfast v. glasgow

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Thu Dec 20 23:07:39 GMT 2001

so which gig is gonna be better? The warmup night in Glasgow or the real
deal in Belfast? That's what I'm wondering. Anyone going to both? Other than
the band and their minions, obviously.

I've decided we should all shout for 'Suspect Device' by Stiff Little
Fingers when B&S call for requests from the crowd. Or maybe for The Special
AKA's 'Free Nelson Mandela', seeing as how we'll be in the Nelson Mandela
Hall. But 'Suspect Device', that's the one I want.

I've decided to start my own religion: The Reformed Church of Tobit. It will
be based on the simple precept that The Book of Tobit is the only canonical
book of the Bible, and the rest are all apocrypha. Know ye the Book of
Tobit? It's about Tobit (obviously) who has a pet dog and meets this woman
who is cursed by a demon who keeps killing her husbands on their wedding
night. Tobit is able to save the day, fortunately. Well, I mean, of course
he is, he is Tobit after all.

Praise Tobit.

Anyway, see you all at the Empire. I hope there isn't some kind of NME
famine in place Up North which will lead to confusion and awkwardness.

bless you all.

DV