Sinister: The Rooler's Back

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Dec 21 09:41:12 GMT 2001

Excuse me please, can I have your attention? There's just a few things I'd
like to mention...

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to unsubscribe before the inevitable
avalanche of Reporting Back from Glasgow and Belfast. I hope they don't do
'Suspect Device', it would be in qu-qu-qu-questionable taste. I would prefer
something medieval. However, the smart money's on 'Slim Slow Slider', if
that's the correect title. Because the Pastels did it, and Stuart's always
been right up Stephen's arse.

I might be a bit late to make this prediction. Am I too late?

Before I go, I'd just like to mention Pink Floyd's collection 'Echoes'. I
realise many of you will be receiving this from Santa, so I won't spoil it,
other than to say it is an excellent advertisement for the talents of Mr Syd
Barrat. I do like that song 'Wish You Were Here' though, thanks mainly to
Wyclef Jean's version. Top one.

Congratulations to Lawrence Mikkelson. On the length of his sidies. You and
Vanessa look as if you'll be very happy together.

Merry Christmas to you all, especially the lurkers. Weren't The Lurkers from
Belfast?

Peter