Sinister: ding dong

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 21 12:53:38 GMT 2001

well, the vodka chocolates are finished, the silly hats are in the bin,
the contraband wine is down to the dregs.  i'm off to sing carols, be
nice to my family, eat more chocolate etc.  if anyone needs (or just
really really wants) to contact me before the new year, use
something.pretty at btinternet.com or archel at iname.com.

maybe see some of you at the sinister bowlerama on the 29th.

joyeux noel, froliche weinacht etc!

luv archel xxx

ps. had a lovely intro to #sinister today :)