Sinister: "da sound of da baby jesus!"

Hannah Louise Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 22 22:22:31 GMT 2001

greetings people

I have just spent the past hour on another site that is very funky and most definitly not twee. They say things like "banging", "respect", and (dare i say it), "big ups". So i apologise now if i sound a bit "bo selecta" at any point in dis post.

somebody (and forgive me for forgetting who) mentioned not knowing what to do with their arms when they walk. i always get like that when i am nervous around someone. I think that is why some people smoke. I don't smoke but what i used to do was tear up beer mats or make them into funny shapes but my friend told me that's a sign of sexual frustration, so i tried to keep my hand between my legs after that.I am not so bad now but when i was a teen i used to shake lots and found the act of drinking very difficult. i remember talking to a lovely bloke, it was all going well and then i decided to drink from my pint and i over estimated the distance and angle needed and spilt it all over my face and glasses.I never know what to do with my feet either. Nobody knows this (until now) but whenever i see a cute guy i always scrunch my feet up really tight to stop myself going pink.

anyway, none of that is interesting whatsoever. Thanks everso to niko and courdory boy for brigtening up my christmas with chocolate and BRILLIANT illustrations. Expect something fun soon (ish).

Sam was talking about B&S songs with great lyrical content and off the top of my head i can think of two. Feeling sinister and maybe slow graffiti? The problem with this is it is so personal and is probably impossible to find one song that most people agree on.There are some tracks from tigermilk that i adore because the lyrics relate to my experiences.

hopefully i will go bowling although i may not be able to stay long, i can however assure you that i will look a prick and may even fall over on the lanes. Big ups to my crew BO! love hannah