Sinister: sinister: hey there. you com here often?

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Sun Dec 23 15:30:50 GMT 2001

Hello to all.

First things first.  Does NO ONE want to meet me in new york?  (Are people *that* busy?  Am i *that* uninteresting?  are *that* many people supportive of vegans???)

So I'm slightly ticked.  Obviously.

Asides from that, you're all still lovely.  :)

I decided that I needed a new screen name tonight, and decided that I wanted it to be insanely pretty.  I've been saying that often, and I like how it sounds.  So I go off and type in insanely pretty, but some self conceited person probably far off in a new jersey suburban home with a large SUV.  I hate large SUVs.

Tonight I watched Vanilla Sky and Swordfish.  Which probably are, in your artsy minds, both horrible, horrible films, very un-twee and obnxious and loud.  But I'd like to say that Tom Cruise is really hot.  The two hour sitting of the movie was made bearable, and maybe even enjoyable, by the fact that I could watch Tom Cruise on screen.  And Hugh Jackman is yummy, too.  :)

I'm going to get stones thrown at me, aren't I?  (But Tom Cruise is really sexy.)

Does anyone else think Clem Snide's 'Your Favourite Music' sounds an awful lot like 'If You're Feeling Sinister' at times?  (b&s content!)

and I want you more than ever...

So yes, I'm still ticked at you lot (at least the ones in new york) for not answering my last post.  But I'll be off to bed now.

cheers
sethe
xoxo

my favorite is from long island
television personalities make my favourite films
the hives are my new favourite band
and clem snide makes my favourite music