Sinister: is there gas in the car? yes, there's gas in the car.

Richard Gillanders r_gillanders at xxx.com
Mon Dec 24 00:56:01 GMT 2001

there has, yes, has indeed, yes, been a lack of your
Reporting Back from thursday in glasgow.  I don't want
to deprive anyone of a lacking.  as if I could.
someone said they heard I had thrown up in the
toilets.  I hate inaccurate rumours.  I don't think
'these things happen' is as annoying as I have.
before.  but that's okay.  those things don't happen .
 to me often at all.  not to such a degree.  uch.  I
guess they don't.  happen.  'happen'.
addition of '...for a reason'.  might help or not.

I wrote that bit before david moore did proper actual
Reporting Back.  he made you not lack.  properly.
thank him.

well.

since then.  I have enjoyed further nights out.  well.
 I won't try to convince that I enjoyed them.  but I
did.  I just don't always look like it.  or I always
look like I just don't.  I have heard many people
called 'chief'.  I have had some fun with cueing.  I
have worked on my arrogant nature.  or had my arrogant
nature worked over.  it's only natural.  I have
learned how to use the source.  look.  but there's no
reason for a demonstrate of that just yet.  or just
here.  but.  yeah.  sure were-are lovely people
around.  people that you can like a lot.  oh.  and
startled by dancedancerevolution skills.  and mused
over street cleaning machining theiving.  and
guitaring.  and cliffs.  and appropriate tunes.  fun.

um.
a wise choice of venue on saturday.  with gifts for
all.  ceramics.  grudgingly gilded glasses.  LUXURY
christmas pudding.  with cider and liquor whisky [like
glayva?  like.  um.  someone else does liquor whisky.
I was going to pretend I can listen.].
a cookie jar for cookie's cookies.

crystal ducks for...

that could be developed into the title of a play.  but
I haven't done much developing since high school.
lack of facilities.

I GUESS PETER FRAMPTON'S WAS JUST CALLED A 'TALK-BOX'.
do you know otherwise?

visiting.  and more.  soon enough.  I think.  enough.
soon.

that was in that recent past.  before that.
I went to amsterdam for a few days.  and I nearly
didn't get back.
on the last evening.  lured to the red light district.
 allowed to get drunken.  abandoned.  abandoned
without.  abandoned without a complete idea of how to
not be in the red light district.  and without any
chance of being not drunken.  I got to the airport.
had a doughnut.  and a can of lager.  and bought four
hundred cigarettes.  seems I didn't remember that I
was stopping.  but now.  I can't forget.
on the first evening.  it felt like more than one.
episodical.  lost gloves.  steep stairs.  a feeling of
violation mixed with plain old peculiar.  ness.

my life seems.  oh.  forget it.

love,
richard.