No subject

Tim Banning fezzywig at xxx.com
Mon Dec 24 03:01:21 GMT 2001

Hello,
currently, I'm struggling to get a mix CD done for my uncle.  It's been a
slightly joyus and frustrating process, taking many hours...but It must be
done in an hour and a half for the girl is coming over.  It has been a
couple months (I think) since I last posted, not that a whole lot of people
have noticed.  I wish everyone a very merry christmas.  This year, more than
any other year, I actually feel the christmas spirit.  I actualy told my mom
who was feeling rather bah-humbugish early this month that I did not need
anything as far as presents go this year and if she'd like she could give
whatever she did get me to someone who never gets anything...we'll see if
this actually happens.  Either way, I still find myself looking under the
tree for presents with my name.  It makes me happy to find and give presents
this year.  I'm also in a position where I can buy nice things for people
and not just the usual Led Zepplin CD.
I LOVE the new B.S. Ep.  I made a Belle and Sebastian mix cd for my parents'
boss.  He loved it.  I havn't been reading a whole lot of Sinister Mails
lateley.  I've been getting about 20-40 shit mails everyday and It's really
frustrating, especially when I'm waiting from emails from long lost friends.
  I bet the belfast gig was amazing.  I got a bootleg of some shows a while
ago and it just fuels one's silly obsession with this band.  damn.  oh well,
pretty worthless email, have a nice Christmas everyone.

tim