Sinister: *trembling nervously*

Alyson kittypower6 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 24 05:52:06 GMT 2001

hi, you sinister people.

my name is alyson, and i've been a lurker for quite some time now.  i
figured now was a good time for my first post.  i am still stumped as to
how, exactly, people make their first posts around here.  even though i've
read a few first posts from others, when it comes to introducing myself, i
just want to close the "compose mail" window and put it off another
day/week/month.  =)  ah, well.  here i go.

i am a terribly shy girl that lives in austin, texas.  i first heard belle &
sebastian a long time ago because a boy on the bis mailing list mentioned
them and i thought i would give them a listen (how different they are from
bis, i can't remember why he mentioned b&s... maybe some scottish band
conversation).  i think the boy's name was ferny.  anyway, i loved b&s from
the first song i heard...  too bad my friends seem to think they are
horrible.

in fact, i only ever get to listen to them when i'm alone, in order to keep
the others from griping about how bad my music is.  so, b&s is a very
private thing for me... but i suppose that's where you come in.  =)

some other things i like are sanrio, anime, video games (ddr!), drawing, and
being a bad student.  i am halfway through my first year of university.  i
take classes through the ut telecampus, which is a marvelous invention.
other bands i like listening to are death cab for cutie, stereolab,
pizzicato 5, bis, and grandaddy.  i am 20 and my birthday is in july.  i
have an orange cat.

i'd love an email from anyone sinister...  and my aim name is xxkeroleenxx.

happy holidays and stay warm!

love,
alyson

p.s. i would have to agree with maryam-- i am definitely becoming quite
jealous of those who are seeing b&s live... or those who have -ever- seen
b&s live, as i fit into neither category. =)