Sinister: And that the spirit of union and kindness...

Daniela Varanda peptidio at xxx.com
Mon Dec 24 13:10:29 GMT 2001

Hello.

Today is the 24th and most families in the world are
getting ready for being together in the evening,
chating, sometimes praying, and getting to know about
all those thing they didn't know about everyone, cause
they didn't even phoned each other during the year.

There's a Christmas tree in my house. An artificial
tree, which we don't even have in Brazil in the
natural shape. This is only my opinion, but I think
everything is too artificial during Christmas time.

So I hope you don't have the same feeling. I hope you
enjoy this time. Smile, think about the ones you love,
not about the ones you lost. Try to get along well
with your parents. I can't give you any hint, but it's
better not to fight this time. Because two years
later, you are going to hate Christmas even more,
because of all the stupid memories you kept from the
years before. I'm an example, you don't have to be. ;)

I wish you all a good 24th - 25th, a lot of food,
parties and friends.

Kisses,

Daniela