Sinister: Next you will be telling me jesus wasnt born on the 25th........

Hannah Louise Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 24 23:15:40 GMT 2001

I feel stunned, shocked and slightly hurt to know that i have been lied to for 15 long years. Did you see the programme? Did you gasp in disbelief at the horror? YES, it is true, Alled Jones, the baby boy wonder with his crooked teeth and angelic voice DID NOT SING  "walking in the air" from The Snowman! ! ! ! He just re-recorded it and cashed loads of money from its success. Can you honestly believe it! I'm not sure life is worth living now.

It seems there has been a flux (if that's the right word) of new listies so hello to Alyson, Maryam and Lynne. I didn't know you could get B&S t-towels. We should get one for PF. How dedicated would that be? Listening to them whilst washing up, then drying up with their t-towel!

Well done to richard gillanders for quite possibly the funniest quote this year: "My life seems. Oh forget it."

Um, and that's it, another quiet evening spent listening to the negative drooling of my uncle and father has made me hide away and spend many minutes wasting people's time with bad e-mails

sorry love hannah