Sinister: Kittens and Snow Trains

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 26 12:26:47 GMT 2001

I wanted to be prolific. So much for that.

WOOPS

My sinister reading has been diabolical these last few months. For some
reason, I only feel comfortable reading it from the comfort and privacy of
my house, not a sweaty, stinky computer room full of frantically tapping
students. I'm sure I have missed a lot. Miss Gina and Asm 'The Muffin'
Walton fill me in sporadically, but I feel left out.

PRETTY THINGS THAT HAPPEN

Snow
Christmas
Villages
Kittens

BELLE AND SEBASTIAN

They seem to have been quite busy since I last spoke with Struan (ho hum,
I'm in awe of David Moore's name dropping but could never hope to beat the
grate man (do we still spell grate like that? Is ribena still in fashion?)).
The single is nice, although I would rather Struan lost his obsession with
overly lush string arrangements, but a bassoon and clarinet on a pop record!
Ooooooohhh!
The Tonight performance with 'head up my bum' Holland was curious. I
thoroughly enjoyed it, but it seemed to be a move back to the more shambolic
days of old, epitimised by Isobel's recorder part in TWATTYBUS (Do we still
call it that?).
It sounds like fun was had by all at the Glasgow bash.

OTHER PEOPLES POSTS

As ever, sinister statistician David Moore has been extremely thorough.

It also appears that Apps is being a big sweety. Sherbert Dip.

James Danson Hatcher is becoming as prolific as I hoped he would. Is he
being trained up as the new Ken?

Hannah expressed my feelings perfectly. I was in a daze for several hours
after finding out that Alled Jones is an imposter

As I predicted, Asm Walton's opinions are wrong.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

As above.

Chris Jones.