Sinister: Wookies bent, money spent, pants lent, and love sent

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Wed Dec 26 17:33:48 GMT 2001

Hello Everyone 'Round the World,
I's like to say a big
HELLO
to all of you, especially my constant email companions
(you know who you are. Rach & Kirsten) whom I've been
neglecting for the past two weeks, due to my FANTASTIC
VACATION!!!
But I'm back now, tanned, rested, and ready.
Here's the (mercifully brief) story:
I travelled to Baltimore a few Fridays ago, the 14th
of December.  There I spent ten lovely days with a
very lovely boy, Sean.  We saw all sorts of things,
including the Hope Diamond, a sugar factory, a
mysterious marijuana plant, the U.S. Capitol, lots of
cute clothes, and some cool hardcore kidz.
I'd say I had just about the time of my life, it was
so damn fun in fact, I forgot to send postcards, which
I faithfully do for *every* trip I take.
After the above mentioned best vacation EV-er, I flew
into snowy, cold Detroit to visit my darling James
Gilmer for Santy Claus day.
Now me and Jimmy are back in Wisconsin, I back at
work, and Jimmy back to whatever it is he does during
the day whilst I'm at my desk.  And now all my girls
can have their fun - Kirsten with Rich.Gill (who
*does* have gas. in his car.) and my Rachie Fruitloop
with Ben Apps.  Girls, I hope you have as wonderful a
time as I did.  Bii-i-i-ig hugs and smooches to you,
and I will email you just as soon as I have the time.
Back to work for me - the psychiatric world needs its
prescriptions called in, and appointments set up.
Love to everyone...hope you all had good Christmasses,
Hanukahs, Kwanzaas, Pagan thingies, or whatever else
you celebrate at this time of year.
Yours,
Lisey