Sinister: Belle & Sebastian VCD

Stuart Flanagan stuartf1 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 26 17:00:38 GMT 2001

Hey folks
Since it may be some time before Jeepster see the huge gap in the market for
a Belle & Sebastian DVD, I've been thinking about putting together a VCD
featuring the promo vids the band have done, plus all the TV appearances.
As this is very much a fledging project, I'm starting by putting together a
list of everything the band have done on video.  Below is not a definitive
list by any means, and I would much appreciate further input into other
things I have missed.
For starters , was there a promo vid for wrong girl, i did imagine this?
Is there one for Waking Up To Us?

PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS:

Dog On Wheels
Lazy Line Painter Jane
Century Of Fakers
Is It Wicked Not To Care?
Dirty Dream #2 (US Promo)
This Is Just A Modern Rock Song
Legal Man
The Wrong Girl

TV APPEARANCES:
Loneliness Of The Middle Distance Runner - Live On The Apocalypse Tube (UK -
Sky TV)
Legal Man - Live On TOTP (UK - BBC1)
Later With Jools Holland : -  Magic Of A Kind Word
                                                I'm Waking Up To Us
                                                The Boy With The Arab Strap
(butchered version!)

LIVE CLIPS
The Boy With The Arab Strap - shown on MTV UK

OTHER
B&S Documentary (BBC SCOTLAND)

THE GENTLE WAVES
Weather Show video