Sinister: yeh!

Hannah Louise Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 25 23:52:51 GMT 2001

Ah ha!
Thought i'd write a post on christmas day just for the sheer hell of it. I'm currently listening to john peel whilst nursing my aching belly. My uncle bought me the strangest present. He got me one of those battery operated dogs that yap and flip backwards? ? Quite amusing but i don't know what the hell to do with it?

My sodding flat mate saw Tim Burgess (charlatans) in london the other day (as well as jarvis). He was sat in the same pub as him. I used to be obsessed with him when i was younger. not in a sexual way, i just wanted to be him. Recently i have realised how much this effected my teen years, dreesing like a bloke is probably the reason i had lots of boyfriend trouble at college. Now this faze has past i have started to grow my hair and wear girlie things, hooray! I even got chatted up by a cute 31 year old the other day and he wasn't drunk, another yey! oh, dear, i have had lots of wine this evening and feel like i am just rambling to myself.

I promise i will not post tomorrow, i just feel a bit claustrophobic in this house, see some of you on saturday, is there anything happening in the evening?
 love hannah
ps, someone sent me a strange e-mail that i don't understand