Sinister: Christmas Classifieds & Hardcore Christians

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Thu Dec 27 13:39:58 GMT 2001

        Chris Jones is quite possibly one smart guy

  I've had to keep putting off Christmas party invitation's due to some nasty
bug that's had me in bed since Christmas Eve.
      I ring up and say "Ooooohhhh I'm sooorry (sneeze/cough/splutter) I
can't really make it tonight, I'm soooo ill"
      and no one believes me.
   But now I can say "well I can't come cos I've had a nasty turn of
Prolific"

      I'm afraid I've had to show my "skived school excessively" roots here
and had to come up with a "James-Appropriate" meaning for the word "prolific"
    But I am now armed with a dictionary and I'll look it up later Chris,
        it'd better not be anything nasty.

   Anyway apart from just clinging to the edge of living for the past few
day's Christmas was pretty darned hot this year, on Christmas Eve I went in
Virgin Mega and they had a copy of the new single on sale for £2:50 on vinyl.
      Snapped it up and marched across town with a silly grin on my face.
     I'd never really had need for a record player before then though I was
rather seduced by miss cola cube's one, plus I wasn't likely to get much out
of my latest purchase without one.
     Oh it's so brill, it's like a Stereocassettetunerrecordplayer and it
cost a tenner and it's fairly-ish modern, it's Panasonic circa 1986.
      It's also only the second radio I've come across that picks up Russian
World Service, which is surely madder even than "Brazil"

 Last night (she said...etc) the people next door had this rave or something,
   it must have been some kind of festive rave,
 cos all you could hear was like: boom,boom,boom,boom,oohhh,
bangbang,bang,bang,boom,boom,JesusChristThatSoundsNice,boom,boom,boom....

          worst present this year
         was catching the Christmas Prolific
            best present this year
          was from me to me and it cost ten pounds
.   . ..

      James' Unwanted Christmas Present's
     (mail me if you really want any of these thing's)
   1:U2's Achtung Baby
   2:Big (you could live quite comfortably in this) box of Quality Street

     check back later cos this list is likely to grow

    You've read this FAR you're some kinda STAR!                  James.