Sinister: You, tis true, have fine black eyes, Taper legs, and tempting Thighs,

Wojcik, John johnw at xxx.com
Thu Dec 27 15:32:23 GMT 2001

I have the vid for the Wrong Girl. Official Matador Version. I posed as
a writer for some web site, and the guy from matador traded the video
for some dot com schwag.

There are a bunch of videos on icrunch. Or at least there were. There
were lots. Lots more than just the two mentioned.

I'm not sure how the band would react to the fans getting together and
compiling a video tape of the videos. Not well, I imagine. I'd be happy
to shell out the $20 for the special DVD Belle and Sebastian Video with
liner notes by Isobel and Norman Mailer. But if we get the imperatur
from someone in the band to this list, perhaps we could, in fact, go
ahead with it.

John