Sinister: i may be fat and jolly, but i'm no santa

Brandt Fundak brandtpfundak at xxx.com
Thu Dec 27 20:25:08 GMT 2001

hi.

it's almost 2002 and i have only posted about 2 or 3
times in the last year (for which you all probably
rejoice.) anyway, i'd just like to thank those of you
who acknowledged receiving mixes for me as part of
laura llew's wonderful secret santa thing. i'm sure
the mixes were complete shite, but i had a good time
making them, and hopefully you found one song you
hadn't heard before and kind of dug. (also, hopefully
those of you overseas got yours before xmas/today so i
didn't blow the surprise.)

anyway, i think we should give laura MASSIVE MAD PROPS
for all the work and effort she put forth for the
giveaway. i just had to make the gifts and mail
them--she had to match everyone up.

anyway, i hope everyone had a fabulous holiday and i
realize that this post is seriously lacking on
content, but there are some of you i haven't spoken to
in some time, and i just thought i'd say hi :)

take care,
brandt

=====
"Selma, Jub Jub is fantastic! He's everywhere you want to be!"
                             --Troy McClure