Sinister: Shake, baby, shake. You know I can fit you in my arms...

JAMES GILMER patchworkz7 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 27 20:50:33 GMT 2001

Hello Sinister peeps,

A belated happy Santy Claus day to all of you. I hope you all got what you
wanted from Santy this year.

I was a lucky boy, Santy brought me a certain pretty girl this year.

I wanted a puppy, but I think I'm going to keep the girl. At least she
doesn't piddle on the carpet.

The certain pretty girl wrote:

>Now me and Jimmy are back in Wisconsin, I back at
>work, and Jimmy back to whatever it is he does during
>the day whilst I'm at my desk>>

She makes me sound like such a bum, doesn't she? Sitting around while my
perfect girl works her fingers to the bone...that's me.

Mostly I bum around the very, very cold city of Madison, Wisconsin.

It's a lovely city, but bloody hell, it's COLD!!!!

Sometimes I stare at the clock wistfully and sigh occasionally as the
minutes creep closer to 5pm...

Well, not really, but it is a long day sometimes.

Anyways, enough of me banging on, suffice to say it was a brilliant
Christmas and I'm having a wonderful time.

A quick and special shout out to the lovely Rachel Fruitloop, and another
special shout to the one and only Kirsten Kenyon. A note to certain young
men; treat them well or arses and asses will recieve a severe kicking.

Who am I kidding? Who couldn't treat such lovely lasses well? Especially
when Kirsten does that scruntchy-nosed smile of hers. I almost feel sorry
for my Scottish Sinister Brothers soon to be reduced to quivering puddles by
unfettered Kirsten Kuteness (trademarked and copyrighted by Kenyon
Enterprises of Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

Can I give a special shout to ~stine? I vote her post my favorite of the
year. Let me refresh your memories:

<<i supppose that when the memebers, all 564 of them, of B&S and
________________(insert your favourite "indie" band here) set out
to make an album they say "gee whiz, i hope no one buys this, then we arent
indie anymore.  we will have sold out and we wont have a mailing list of our
very own any longer">>

That's a thing of beauty, that is.

It's obviously wrong-headed though, I mean, next she'll be saying that
musicians should create music that gives them pleasure and have fun instead
of bowing to the demands of obsessive fans hovering over their computers
waiting to send off angry emails that make the Comic Book Guy from the
Simpsons seem sane; "WORST SINGLE EVER!!!"

On a similar rant:

Listing to NPR this morning I heard some poor man banging on with rightious
indignation over just how poorly written the Harry Potter books were and how
he had a book he'd written called "Stories for Intelligent Children" or
somesuch and how JK Rowling couldn't write and blah, blah, fucking blah.

Besides the obvious fact that the man sounded like he was suffering from
semen-poisoning (a deadly affliction where the semen backs up the spinal
cord and applies pressure onto the brain, a horrible malady that can cause
individuals to act like stuck up twats (errr, no pun there folks)), the poor
fellow failed to realize something:

He's older than twelve.

In other words; his opinion on the Potter books doesn't mean shit.

When some eight year old starts writing papers on the hidden
feminist/communist meaning in Beowulf and how it all relates to Jungian
archtypes, semen poison man can start mouthing off on Harry Potter, until
then he should just get over himself.

It's a shame that people like that feel the need to piss on others
happiness, but there you go.

Ahh, I see by the clock on the wall that my time on the coffee house
computer is almost up, and so I have to cut this short.

Best wishes to the lot of you, and for anyone who's lonely or sad or tired
or whatnot;

It gets better.

It won't just happen. It won't just drop out of the sky, but there's better
things out there.

Sometimes you have to fight tooth and nail for them, and you'll get bruises
and cuts and get knocked down and bloodied...

...but sometimes you can kick your way out of the bad places and into a good
place.

Stay Sinister and Strong...

Jim