Sinister: B&S VCD

Stuart Flanagan stuartf1 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 27 21:51:28 GMT 2001

Wow!! Thanks to everyone for the terrific response to my original mail re a
B&S VCD.  At the moment I am compiling the list of all the suggestions.  I'm
hoping to get started capping what I have in January(when I should have the
hardware!).
I'm really disappointed that icrunch have removed all the band's vids from
their site, although if I recall, they were virtually impossible to download
anyway.

John made this point...
>I'm not sure how the band would react to the fans getting together and
>compiling a video tape of the videos. Not well, I imagine.

I'd hope they'd be flattered that anybody would want to go to so much
trouble.
At the minute this project is still in it's embryonic stages - I'd really
like a comprehensive list of the band's promos and TV appearance before I
begin, so any input from Neil or B&S would be very much appreciated!
Obviously though, if they object, I will of course understand.

In the meantime, please mail me with any more ideas and I'l hopeful get a
full list together and respond to everybody's mails over the next few days!
Happy 2002!!

Stuart