Sinister: Pull it! Twist it! Flick it! Gahhh!!

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 28 14:07:23 GMT 2001

Hello Sinister.  It's been a while but SO much has
happened lately that...  oh hang on.  No it hasn't.

Anywayyyy...  Xmas came and went and left me with some
books and bouze and CDs inluding the Lambchop B-sides
and rarities compliation Tools In The Dryer which
provided a lovely evening's listening.  There's a
remarkable stripped-down version of The Militant on
there as well as the Zero7 version of Up With People.
Yum!

Oh and I'm addicted to the game of Bop-it Xtreme as
well.

I couldn't get to any of the gigs this time but from
the looks of things everybody had a good time.  Thanks
to all the Back Reporters for Reporting Back.  As for
Struan swearing, I still love the moment on my Bowlie
Weekender bootleg where the keyboard outro on LLPJ is
greeted with a cry of "FUCKIN' HIT IT BEANS!!!"

Talking of bootlegs, I like very much the idea of
having all the videos on one tape so if Neil and the
band have reservations and are currently in a huddle
with the Legal Men then maybe an reasonably-priced
video or new-fangled DVD would be a really really good
idea.  I'd buy one.  Much better than trying to squint
at the ICrunch stream.

Doubt if I can make the bowling at the weekend so have
fun all you pin-jockeys who are going.  Gutter balls
tend to be a fact of life when I play anyway.

Dave Moore mentioned Mark & Lard's Record of the Week
of the Year.  I had a look.  Someone should have
serious words with the Starsailor list.  Both of them.

New for '02

Robster
http://robster75.tripod.com