Sinister: SUPERBOWL XXVI!!

Christiaan!! !! chrislampinen at xxx.com
Fri Dec 28 20:19:50 GMT 2001

Someone Said:
>suppose. I for one disapprove of swearing,

Fuck, I haven't posted in a long time!

Someone else was talking about the old man (who sounded like he looked
somewhat like Harry Carry [however you spell that man's name]) on NPR
bitching about Harry Potter. He did sound like a twat. I recently read the
first Harry Potter, and I must say, it was lovely! Oh wait, no it wasn't, it
was a big pile of shit. I hear the series gets better, though, so yesterday
I purchased the second one, "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets." I
will read it and make a new decision!

If I was the Rowlings lady, I would have written about hippies.  "Harry
Potter and the Chamber of Pot." Haha! Look at that! Three different
reference in one use of the word pot, boy!

How was everyone's Christmas? Asked out of habit, not caring of course!

It's good to see B&S are playing shows and making people happy. It would be
nice if they played in the midwestern USA too! We could give them apples. Of
course, they never will, so whatever! It's nice to hear the shows have been
good.

Oh, speaking of flying, I have a story to relate!!

Recently I was flying from Toledo to Toronto.  It was a small plane and the
thing kept getting blown all over the sky by the tough-ass wind (winter has
hit us hard this year; we've had 7 inches of snow already!). Well, the plane
was big enough to have a bathroom, so I got up to do a pee. Needless to say,
a big gust caught us and I toppled over!  And guess who I landed on!
Isobel!  Boy, was I surprised.  She, however, was not.

"Hi! Heeheheheheeeee!" she said.
"What?" I replied.
"I AM STALKING YOU! HAHAHAHAHAH!"
"NO! You are not!!"
"Yes I am, now that I have met you I will make a song!!"
"OK! Wait no you are the the Gentle Waves ARUGHGH."
"Boy in the airplane, here is an acorn, hooray hooray hooray! dum dee dum"

Anyway I don't know what the hell was going on.

It's almost the new year!! That means everyone will get drunk, except me. It
also means one other thing!! NEW YEARS WORD SEARCH!!

C R A C K E R O P Y
A A H D R G C B A O
M D W C N T E X R L
E I Q E C F T H T A
L C T U R T L E Y N
N A F E R M V W Y D
M L D W E A O H N A
H Q E I V G M N F T
Z P C F O I A T O I
A Q E C V C U R B E

Special party words: CRACKER RADICAL TURTLE YOLANDA PARTY CURB MAGIC
The words are also all the things you need for wacky new years fun!!

OK it is time for work!

Love,
Christiaan

PS: I think the last three B&S singles have been really really good. In
fact, I like them quite a bit more than any of the older stuff.

PPS: Laura Llew

PPPS: THE END!!