Sinister: another day has begun...

maryam! tempestinateacup at xxx.com
Sat Dec 29 19:36:16 GMT 2001

I've noticed that for every heartbreak I suffer, there is a theme song.
Right now it's "waiting for the moon to rise".  I gave the CD to him for his
birthday, and that was the first track he listened to.  Well, now he's taken
and everytime I hear that song I want to mope off in a corner... but i want
to hear the song all the time.  Blah.

The single is ok, I'm liking "I love my car" the best, "marx and engels"
being second, "I'm waking up to us" being my least favorite... the vocals
tend to bother me.

Alright, people... HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

~maryam

*In a forest pitch-dark