Sinister: Beer Maps

Madeleine McNeil mmcneil79 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 31 18:50:34 GMT 2001

Stacey Dahling said:

>Let it be noted that I will be seeing out 2001 wearing black knickers, a
>racy black bra, and black and white striped socks. Such things are
>important.

Duly noted. But is that all?

I thought about taking a second of the day to think of all the things that I
have done this year. Then I got sidetracked by my new eye shadow. Actually,
the loved one and I discussed our year over a few cheeky G&Ts last night.
And we decreed that verily, this has been the best year ever. Perhaps.
Maybe. Things have been better this year than ever, but I shan't bore people
with all my "and then in May I did this ace thing, oh, and June was pretty
good too....". Just that for a while I was in the wilderness and I finally
feel like I've got an atlas to my life now. Or maybe just a wee map scrawled
on the back of a beer mat, but that's enough for now.

I don't have much planned for 2002, just getting pissed and eating toast (I
think it's important to aim for the attainable). I do have a resolution:
learn how to cook a roast dinner. I'm crap at cooking, but very good at
eating. Some things are just sooooo unfair.

Sorry, this really is a rubbish post. I just wanted to say hello and thank
you to all the new people I've met this year since I joined Sinister in
March. You're all very special and you have gone a long way to making the
year so ace for me. I've met some of the kindest, most generous, genuine,
smutty people this year on the list and have learn all sorts of fascinating
facts about other cultures (did you know, for example, that a 'lollybag' is
a man's 'package' in tight Y-fronts in Australian? See, the modern internet
really is an educational tool).

Thank you to Bad Girl in Training Honey, for managing us all and keeping an
eye on us.

I am very fond of you, one and all.

Bulk Love and New Year Good Wishes

Madeleine