Sinister: if he can teach a class, HE can teach a class

jmk43 at xxx.edu jmk43 at xxx.edu
Thu Feb 1 03:32:00 GMT 2001

im writing a post cause i feel like it.
i did everything on will's list of "pretty things" does that make me
pretty?  if i die tomorrow, do i win? i like driving random places and i
dont have a tv.

that band om nam shivaya, or whatever, reminds me of what that guy says in
indiana jones and the temple of doom right before he gets his heart
ripped out, is that how they got their name?

speaking of bands that have names, the gigolo aunts. does anyone know
this band, and how they got their name, or what a gigolo aunt is.  syd
barret wrote a song called "gigolo aunt" and he's from cambridge,
england. the gigolo aunts are from cambridge, mass. this is the kind of
stuff that makes me think, "did i really need to buy EIGHT copies of
Breakfast of Champions?"

speaking of indiana jones, does anyone know what that nazi guy says in
the first one that sounds like, "heely clum." when he shows the burn on
his hand.  what does he say? my brother said if he ever had a band he'd
name it the "heely clums"

speaking of sports, i used to sing belle and sebastian songs in my head
while going through arduous football practices. doing sprints or any
exercise in general is a lot more pleasant if you are singing "oh get me
away from here im dying."  etc etc.

americans are stupid because when they try to transcribe belle and/or
sebastian songs, they do it with all sorts of crazy flats and sharps.
they dont realize that in britain they tune the guitars down a half a
step. doing that allows you to play b and s with nice user friendly g's,
c's and d's and such. silly americans.

in conclusion, give me a donut.
-jer