Sinister: To: sinister at missprint.org

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 1 12:22:52 GMT 2001

what a strange few days on sinister... nearly as strange as my dream.

 I was sat at the top of the Meersbrook Park when mr Robson from Grange Hill approached with an
elephant which was pulling a christmas tree. We planted the tree and then the elephant ran off! i
was like blimey charlie but mr robson explained to me that it was a guard elephant and it often ran
about.

somebody mentioned Sodastream yey! they are so cool i only have the pickled egg 7" turnstyle its so
cool, they were so cool live as well just two men a guitar and a double bass. I shall listen to
John Peel everynight till i hear them.

If you're bored and have nothing to do, go out for a walk.  Go to
somewhere you've never been.  Look at a map, and go to somewhere just
because you like the sound of its name.  See what somewhere looks like
from a slightly different angle.  Take photographs

was it will who said that?

 well being bored nearly all the time due to the fact i do nothing  i caught the tram to a place in
Sheffield i had never been before but i was dissapointed for all i found was a few swings, a burnt
out car and a block of flats. I was too scared to take out my camera. tomorrow i shall go to
middelwood  where there is a mental asylum. that should be fun.

my shocking news came in the form of a bouncer or door police who told  me that Chyna and Tripple
HHH are engaged in real life! Can it be true.

anyway forgive me for this creased email i have an iregular shaped folder

Nigel Love