Sinister: Well i for one love honey!

Jules Markham littleblackfox at xxx.com
Thu Feb 1 15:37:11 GMT 2001

hey biscuit eaters,
I have crawled from my sickbed (stricken with a throat infection where minor
things like breathing and swallowing are absolute agony) to bang on the
keyboard emphatically and croak
HEY!
I for one love honey, and she's always been a great listmummy to me and
mikey, and I'll not sit here and have her insulted. If anyone has any mean,
rude or plain old sarcastic to say to her, then I'll hunt you down and bop
you on the head with my darth maul plastic lightsabre!

That said, I'm going back to my bed with my evil cough medicine
(ingredients:benzoin, treacle,liquorice, ether and chloroform-woar!)
and some icecream.
jules