Sinister: Don't you want to make this world bright and beautiful and full of hope again?

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 1 21:42:42 GMT 2001

Hullo,

It seems like no one ever does.

Watch out Honey. IsobelLark will start sending you pictures of dead babies.
That's what people do to me when they fall out with me and they don't live
close enough to kick me in.

Every time I saw her name I kept thinking about the Monty Python sketch where
the police are investigating a guy about his chocolate company, and how all
the chocolates have stuff like crunchy unboned real dead frog, or rams
bladder garnished with Lark's Vomit. It probably wouldn't taste grate, but
the bit about Lark's Vomit made me think about that.

When are the nerds going to rise up and take over. The Ramones told us it
would be soon, then The Smiths did. Now Hefner and Belle and Sebastian are
inciting Indie Kids everywhere to huddle together in little communities and
say "it will be soon". But will it ever be? Will the cardigan and flares come
down from the hills and eat all the Hard Kids and piss on their graves.
Prolly not. There's another hard kid out to kill me. You want to know why?
Cause I didn't say hi to her boyfriend. I was busy doing someone else's
Standard Grade Programming assesment (and not for money or anything), and her
boyfriend was taking the rip, but still, it is now apparantly a terrible
damnable thing to not say hi back to someone who only wants to tell you that
they don't like your glasses.

Glasses are grate. I wear contact lenses, but not always. Sometimes, you just
have to look like a boff. It gets you in the study mood. It's true about the
stereotypes though. I got glasses from reading to much and never going out in
direct sunlight. I am a mole, and I live in a room.

I took Erica's advice and dowloaded Ghetto Fabulous. Well, about 75% of it,
then my computer died. But it's very good and funny. It's weird hearing Dog
On Wheels like that. But grate anyway. In fact it's on right now. I'm playing
it on my little shady napster MP3 player cause nothing else'll work.

But I won't mention Napster. Because that's another thing that causes bad
karma.

Karma is grate.

Imbolc is tomorow, but I don't have anyone to celebrate it with. Happy Imbolc
to everyone.

Struan, I have decided, is going to marry Prince William. Either him, or the
guy in Hornblower that plays Kennedy. Jamie Bamber.

I've been saying the F-Word more than usual. I think it's exam stress.

I had parents night. I hate that. My maths teacher was calling me a slacker
cause I only got 85% in the mock credit exam. He's like "I want her to get
100% in the standard grade" and use maths as a career
. My music teacher reckons I should do music at university. I can't ever read
music, and she hates me. She likes Rainbow Brite though, so she's ok.
 My English teacher wants me to become a writer. I can't write to save
myself. I'm too boring.
 My chemistry and biology teachers want me to become a doctor. I think i
might just do that.
My French teacher hates my guts, but wants me to pick his moke-ish subject
anyway, prolly cause he like humilliating me, and cause I got full marks in
the mocksies.
My computing teacher was complaining that I hadn't finished all the practical
assesments. I finished and handed them in weeks ago, and I'm now doing
everyone elses, because they asked me to.
That's why I hate parents night. Teacher are mokes.

Pauline L Shivers knows someone called Violette. Hee hee. That's a pretty
name.

Nazis are bad. One of my friends is a Nazi. He says he's part of the Ayran
Race. He's not ever bluddy German. Silly boy. Is is bigoted to say I don't
like Nazis? I mean, they did kill people, and that's pretty bad. I quite like
french people. I just don't like my french teacher.

I don't like the army. I don't see why people think that the best way to
resolve politics is to get big men with a mental age of ten to shoot at each
other until one side has more dead bodies than the other. Human beings are
mad sometimes, really.

I would say "sorry to anyone whose in the army". But I'm not really. It's
stupid.

What about communists? Why do they bother?

Bicycle repair man will repair bicycles and squash any threats of
international communism. Stop picking on the commies. It's not fair on them.

I ate too much cheese, don't blame me.

Also, I'm doing Should Gay People Be Allowed to Marry? Being half gay, I fall
down on the side of YES. But the nazi with the big chin is doing NO. Because
gay people are only ok if they're women and they let men watch/join in.
That's what he says. I don't think that at all. It's not like you're either
one or the other, but you should at least make sure you're not both at the
same time. Did that make sense?

Our English teacher who cannot speak English did not like my subject. He said
"Do Abortion Instead". I said. "No". He said something in Hindi. When he
thought I wasn't listening. But I know.

Is it ok to use the words "dyke" and "faggot" if you mean it in a nice way?

I still won't get on Stagecoaches.

I'll go away and stop bothering you now.

Hugs,
Jen