Sinister: Your whole body has a fullness or a gentleness destined for me

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Thu Feb 1 23:24:03 GMT 2001

>Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 15:13:39
>From: "joanna huke" <jhuke at xxx.com>
>Hi.
>
>I've never written before.  I'm a lurker.  I just has to ask...
>Nipple-Pinch-Sizzle??  I mean, I think I can figger it out... well, the
>nipple pinch part, but SIZZLE?  I've never heard THAT before.
>
>Just curious.
><curtsy>
>Joanna...

The Nipple-Pinch-Sizzle is a move Saucy Girls like to do, to show that they
are all that, 'too hot to handle', and more.
Chin up, abs tight, chest thrust out...seductively lick index finger, place
finger on nipple, and make like oil-hitting-hot-frying-pan Ssssszzzzzt noise
as you pinch. Very good if done to both nipples simultaneously and bonus
marks for Sassiness awarded if followed with the popular Kissy Bum Slap.
Your skirt should swirl around as you sashay out the door, head thrown back,
laughing.

I could, of course, relate this to certain boys from a certain band, but I
won't. Sigh. Windswept on the moors, Victorian nightgown billowing around
ankles...hark! Is that a red-headed imp in the forest? His eyes burn through
this delicate cloth.

Many of you have discussed how lovely the Virgin Suicides soundtrack is, and
I agree, but I was happier to discover from the movie that others follow the
lovely practice of writing their beloved's name on their underwear. Mine is
a total mystery! _ _ _ _ _ _

Has anyone sent am email to the Peacock Johnson yet? Was he very wicked in
his reply?

Love,
Genevieve