Sinister: My mole's where Ann Summers go

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri Feb 2 03:12:45 GMT 2001

Hello,

God it's been a bloody stupid day.  I went to my job interview yesterday,
and it went ok, then I stayed with my friend for the night, and just as
I was about to go back to Nottingham today I've discovered that the brake
of the car is making funny noises and so I struggled back to Milton Keynes
and I'm stranded here for now waiting for the car to get fixed.. I really
needed to do work this week as well in uni!  Grr.

At least I guess when I can't work now I can catch up on the Sinister
e-mails, there were loads to read too.  There were stuff about Napster
and stuff, personally for me I've just used Napster as a radio, to
hear things that I haven't heard before.. heaven forbid, my first b&s
experience was an mp3 file!  But I've been good and bought all of their
albums and EPs since.

On this note, I must tell you about this grate new band I've found, they're
called (would you believe it?) "Red Bull Dozers"!!!!!!!!! Wow, and what's
more, they are giving away their new songs mp3s out *for free* on their
website...

http://www.redbulldosers.com/

How generous!  I've heard some of the songs and not only is the band's
name amazing, the songs are pretty good too!

Someone talked about guitars.. adding from the tuning down half a step
technique, you can of course also put on a capo in the appropraiate
places for a song to make them more playable, which may not always be
as good but saves having to retune your guitar all the time.

Of course, using unofficial guitar transcripts is unfair to the writers
of the songs and an abuse to copyrights of information hehe.  I'm off
to steal some chords to try and write a song now.. maybe I'll be as good
as the Red Bull Dosers!

Dosers and Red Bulls!
Ken