Sinister: delurkery

DAVID FOSTER D.Foster-2 at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 2 09:54:00 GMT 2001

hello. I'm delurking for once to write some sleep deprived influenced
rubbish.
talking of old childrens TV, my all time favourite has got to be the
Clangers. magic pure magic. i have no doubt in my mind that many many
of you will love it too
I have fallen in love with IYFS again
I never fell out of love with 3...6...9
Is anybody else really worried that George Bush is the president. I'm
highly concernified and I'm not even bloody american. Does anybody
else reckon hes going to blow us all up? My fave quote:"People who
think I'm not smart enough to be president have underestimated".
Classic.
some people contribute to this list in such an intelligent,
witty, and downright life affirming way. not me however.
loved that joke about the bees
has anybody heard the version of 'Sir' Drakes 'River Man' by Andy
Bey. Its lovely. Its on the INCredible Gilles Peterson comp which is
a mightily fine compilation. Highly recommended to everyone
Really want to see 'Crouching Tiger...
I've developed a strange love of Inspector Morse (the whole show, not
just the guy yeah) but I've only got one episode on tape so I just
end up watching that again and again, well about 3 times err
content.....I'm not too 'au fait' with Napster and MP3 and all that
bumjiggery so I am in the regrettable position of never having heard
'Loneliness of a.....and Lord Antony etc. However, this means I've
got them to look forward to at some point in the future. A bit like
episodes of the Simpsons, cos I've never had Sky so am seeing lots of
new ones on the BBC now.......mmmmmmmm new Simpsons.
Dreams eh. what are they all about then??
I saw this really expensive psychic over xmas (it was a present) and
she told me I was a pilot in the 2nd world war in a former life...no
really...its true...i was. so apparently blah blah blah does anyone
care.......
I so badly want a good game of poker. Any poker players on
the list?
Life is trippy man, especially when you stay up for ages.
Thankyou. Sorry. And Good Morning.

Love, laughter and Lambert & Butler
David Foster x

It's not like the movies - Radiohead