Sinister: Murdoch is the new Pat Kane

sleeka at xxx.com sleeka at xxx.com
Fri Feb 2 09:54:18 GMT 2001

>From today's free Daily Metro -

"Gonnae no' beat me say 'FAT' duo

Two stars of the hit comedy show "Chewin The Fat" will
go head-to-head in the race to become a university
rector.  Greg Hemphill and Karen Dunbar have been
nominated for the post by students at Glasgow
University.  They will face opposition from Norman Blake
of Glasgow pop band Teenage Fanclub, Stuart Murdoch
of Brit Award-winners Belle and Sebastian and author
Alasdair Gray to succeed former EastEnders star Ross
Kemp for the three-year post when the university's
17,000 undergraduates go to the polls this month."

Fancy that, eh readers?  I hope the Glasgow Uni
students amongst us will keep us informed each
candidates manifesto.  Vote for Norman!  I mean
Stuart!  Crumbs....

The Kings of Convenience album is lovely, they were
playing them on Virgin in store radio and everything.
The next big thing, no less!  The world has gone mad.

Your Eager Reporter,
Chris

ps last time i wrote about a website but I typed the
address thing wrong.  It's www.flipflopflyin.com