Sinister: 37 seconds

alix campbell lixibell at xxx.com
Fri Feb 2 18:45:19 GMT 2001

oh sinister

my inbox is overflowing like the bin in my kitchen. passively spewing bits
of plastic and carrot peelings into that space between fridge and washing
machine. mostly, though, it was fwds from my old flatmate, none of which i
read, or was interested in. thanks jennie.

i thought about what to write when i was on the tube. i have, however,
forgotten.

in the last month i have learnt many things. one of these is how to say 'big
dick like an elephant' in hebrew, and i also know almost too much about
Saussure. it was all going so well until he got stuck on anagrams. anagrams
do crop up in text, but like the results of the statistical tests i applied
to my A level coursework, they have NO significance. for instance the above
text has the words 'the lemurs are russians, the cod is fresh' hidden within
it. its not a sub, anti or uber text text. i made that up. if it wasn't for
his moustache i'd be tempted to think the anagram thing was some weird
vanity project of Saussure's.

my credit is runnning out. abort!abort!

last night, i was waiting for a bus and miss lucy appeared. she has the
internet On Her Telly! we ate chinese. it was good. i went home and talked
out 'bad clothes we have worn' with my flatmate. apparently she had the
slapper stage 'something terrible'

i had a dream about fiona apple. i was a frog in a helicopter. she was
trying to seel me cheap tickets for her gig. mIRC chat was involved. i woke
up puzzled. i wake up puzzled most days.

going home now.

lix./
 +-+             "Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa"              +-+