Sinister: Sustain

Brandt Fundak brandtpfundak at xxx.com
Fri Feb 2 19:41:02 GMT 2001

Hello,

I have not posted to this list in many moons, but for
some reason the alignment of the stars, a pending move
and the verbosity of recent posts just made me want to
make my presence felt.

Speaking of stars, i purchased the Trembling Blue
Stars "Broken by Whispers" yesterday.  Absolutely an
amazing album. I swear Bob Wratten doesn't put out a
bad song.  I can't wait until I see them in march in
DC.

I did a google search for my name and saw a lot of my
older (and lamer) posts. Someone sent an e-mail to the
account I used to be subscribed to asking for
permission to use a post in a paper.  Unfortunately I
NEVER check that account, or I would have said
certainly.  she had singled out one of my better
posts. shame.

I think I need to stop bringing my henry's dress CDs
to work.  they keep making me want to RAWK OUT and
that behavior just isn't looked upon kindly by
corporate america.

ok. that's it.  For those of you who know who I am,
hi.  For those of you who don't pleasure to make your
acquaintance.  It will probably be another 6 months
before I post again.

Then again something will happen to make me eat those
words.  it always does.

Brandt

=====
"Selma, Jub Jub is fantastic! He's everywhere you want to be!"
                             --Troy McClure

 +-+             "Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa"              +-+