Sinister: writing frightening verse to a buxom girl in luxembourg

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Sat Feb 3 07:28:27 GMT 2001

one day i might pick a subject line that a) i haven't nicked and b) bears
some relation to my post.

i have become of the opinion that, like intelligence, truly good flares
cannot be bought but must be inherited.  my beloved, perfect flares (2
pairs) came to me via my housemate, which means that i am now the exact
shape she was when she bought them, or something. or else they never really
fitted her and were just sojourning (word of the day) with her until they
could find their true destined owner.  but however much i love my flares
(and my housemate) i can't help thinking that her getting my ex-boyfriend in
return was a bit of an unbalanced deal...  but enough of that already.

tomorrow i go to get my tattoo.  people keep saying 'oo, what are you
getting?  an ickle butterfly?' which makes me wonder if i'm the sort of girl
who looks like she would get a ickle butterfly tattoo, and, if so, what i
can do to destroy this impression as swiftly as possible.

anyhow, i am thrilled and terrified by the prospect, and thanks everyone who
mailed me with comforting thoughts like 'yeah, it hurts like fuck'.

curious sinisterines can check out the final result at the brighton meet-up,
which is provisionally arranged (ie. i've just looked at the calendar and
decided) for saturday 24th february.  it will almost certainly involve
northern soul.  and tuaca.  and frisbee on the beach.

singing b&s choons in your head:  i do a thing at work where i sit at my
desk and try to get through the whole of 'get me away from here i'm dying'
(appropriately) before someone distracts me with an inane question.  i very
rarely get beyond 'here on my own now on a bus'.  which usually then morphs
into 'here on my own now in a room full of idiots in an evil corporation'.

i just made the best mix tape.  i thought i was going to give it to someone
else but i like it too much.  track 1 is by jurassic 5 and track 2 is by
marvin gaye.  and it just gets better from there, if that's possible.  my
gorgeous friend sam propounded his latest theory to me last night, which was
that the world would be a happy place if everyone spent their evenings
making mix tapes for everyone else.  i'm not sure this quite works, but when
someone spends two weeks perfecting a tape, tailoring it especially for the
recipient (as sam does), you can't deny that love spreads, man.  of course,
sinister has been perpetuating this method of bonding for several years now.
i hope it continues to work in these... interesting times.

see ya, would quite like to be ya.

archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com

 +-+             "Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa"              +-+