Sinister: Riding on a Tram is Fine

Chan Toby mod4real at xxx.com
Sat Feb 3 18:49:31 GMT 2001

Morning Mates

This is Hong Kong

Me n My friend Johnny went hung around friday nite/
saturday morning...He is English and I am local
HongKonger.

The music is not good. Hard Trance, House...
Johnny like to talk to stranger... and ask:

Where is the party tonite?

But, the wonderful things i met someone who saw
Velvet Underground LIVE!!!! (reunion) And she worked
in a record shop...etc.. She like BnS too...
But she does lines.

I am still looking for a job and writing Japanese
ShowBiz things for a chessy lady mag in HK...

Apart from Black Label-drinking... I ride the
Tram from my home to a cheap shop with nice desert.

I can't get the Galaxie 500 box set in HK now.
But I bought two  studio albums (expect TODAY)
and one live album, overpriced...I love them so much.
And Bought Damon and Naomi's debut n' the latest one.
 I saw TODAY at HMV, but I bought Coldplay instead
(sales)...

Am I wrong?

My fave LP of BnS is "TBWTAS" now. Coz I like the
title track so much..

See Ya,

Toby C

 +-+             "Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa"              +-+