Sinister: Can't Touch This

oooon oooon at xxx.com
Mon Feb 5 17:53:32 GMT 2001

Whatever song that is, it is really really bad.  so bad i can't get
it out of my head!  i think many of you must have seen it,
the Can't touch this song but the vdo was like that bums bit
from .....Harry Enfield??.  my niece had a giggling fit
when she saw it so i couldn't change channel.  Pair has
unspeakable taste in music and boy.  right now, she has
a thing for this Thai boyband singer named Andy.  mention
this name she will become awfully shy, turning round and
round a few times and run to the corner, hitting people
along the way.  she will be two years old this month.
i wish it is fifteen she will be.  if only to make her easier
to keep.

if you start to wonder why i talk about my niece.  it doesn't
have anything to do with what i'm writing actually.  i just
want to say 'Happy New Year" to you all.   i may or
may not have read all the posts but i hope everyone
have good new year times.  both western and chinese.
my new year was nice.  i have good fun.  so good that
i gained 4 kilograms.  the first time i saw this extra 4
on the weighter i thought the weighter was broke
and cruelly lying.  but sadly it wasn't.  the reason
is definitely my hand.  you know those horror films
when hand does things on its own willing?  it was
a bit like that.  it started with my right hand, just little
twitching and jumping at first.   then it became more
active.  reaching out to foods even when i tell it not to.
its favourite thing is chocolate fudge cake.  the one
with thick soft dark chocolate on top.  you know how
seductive they are, especially as a whole round shiny one.
i believe the spark was from this shampoo.  i had my hair
red-ish for while and got a bit bored.  so i tried my mother's
Blackshine shampoo.  if you have it in your country you'll
know what i am saying now.  if not, this shampoo helps
turn your hair black.   and when you pour it into your hand,
it's just like you're squeezing dark shiny creamy liquid
chocolate.  how nice is that!

however, i'm happy that this horror hand is more often
that not under control now.  after i've consumed enough
food to last me a few months.  seeing from the fact that
i have not feel hungry for over a week.   most of my clothes
hurt my waist, or the area that used to be my waist.  so
it is urgent issue to deal with.  either go buy new bigger
clothes or get my waist back.  a wise person says
the road to hell is the easy one.  there's no truer spoken,
is there?

actually, there might be.  how about "Storage can set
you free"?.  i'm thinking that this year shall be my good
health and storage year.   i have come up with a plan.
step one is taking photo of all my clothes and accessories
and make a book.  it will save a lot time trying to decide
what to wear, digging through my wardrobe and various
cabinets, cupboards, boxes, bags, etc. to find them.
location, therefore, must be stated clearly.  thus more time
to sleep, leading to better health.  i of course steal this idea
from someone else.  so feel free to steal it further.  it's such
a good thing to do, wouldn't you think it nice if everyone
has our own book of clothes to flaunt.  a beautiful piece
of cloth is no less an art than a beautiful painting.  even
more so if you ask me.  i think Mr. Miller did.  i think Mr.Miller
also want some Thai news too.  the biggest news is probably
the new government.  apparently, we are gonna have
a new prime minister on Valentine day.  we just had
big election last month.  not that i knew anything about it,
i was off to the island !YAY!  was a bit ashamed when
the beach people asked how i was going to vote being
there.  but the beach was so nice and breezy and food
was great, etc.  anyway, this new PM is a big business man,
owns just about every other things.   people are seriously
hoping that he can do something to help the economy crisis
so his party had got landslides victory.  so finger crossed that
things will really get better.  it's been sooooo bad and sad
here for so long.

i can't think of any good news off my head.  my hair is
in an in-between state.  i'm trying to have it longer.  now
it just about covering my neck and falling about on my
face.  how annoying.  it's hard to keep good news in
your head when your hair is in such mess.  coincidently,
this year, chinese year i mean, my luck is not so good.
my mother has acquire me a sacred thing (talisman?)
to protect and help my luck.  each birth year has different
symbol. guess what mine is!  four turtles embracing fountain!
i was sooooooo pleased :))

good night,
oon xxx

 +-+             "Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa"              +-+