Sinister: White Fluffy Snow

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.com
Mon Feb 5 19:23:28 GMT 2001

Hi everyone.

It's *snowing*

Damn.

I don't like snow - it gets in your eyes and up your nose and generally
freezes your ass off, to put it lightly.

I'm currently snuggled up in a big duvet, typing with only my head and hands
outside of the covers. And I'm still cold. Typical.

Annoying thing was, the snow made me really late for work, but Glasgow
actually had bugger-all snow lying, so my bosses only half-believed me that
Cumbernauld was snowed-in. Assholes :)

I now have a cuddly Meowth and Charmander that I won from a grabby machine.
They're keeping ET and the purple gorilla (thanks Jeannie) company. Which is
nice.

I read in The Twee Bunny's post that Stuart Murdoch is going to be the
Rector for Glasgow U. What does a rector actually *do?* I've never been to
uni, so I don't have much experience on the matter. Anyone wanna give me a
brief rundown off-list?

Heh heh. The man on the news just asked the correspondant "You got one man
off, think you can get another one off?" Which was amusing to my dirty mind,
but probably to no-one elses at all. <grin>

Hi to David Strange, by the way. Sorry I wasn't very talkative when you were
in Glasgow - I'll do better next time. Promise.

I'm going to watch WWF videos (my friend tapes RAW and Smackdown! from Sky
for me) now, so I'll see you in two shakes of a bodyslam!

- Jase (groovy)

 +-+             "Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa"              +-+