Sinister: A man who drinks like that and does not eat is going to die

Rinaldo Thatchez ryanbthat at xxx.com
Tue Feb 6 01:28:17 GMT 2001

Response to subject line: a wistful, "When?"

I have got to start treating myself better, sinisterites. Either that or
stop treating myself at all good ever. This morning there was no time for
breakfast before the Monday morning staff meeting so I settled for a
cigarette and vitamins. Barely got through the meeting and promptly went to
throw up my vitamins (the entire contents of my stomach save for a bit of
cran juice).

Am I grossing you out? Sorry, but it was particularly demoralizing when I
tried to do what I could for this useless and ungrateful body and my efforts
were rejected, in a manner both violent  and injurious to my dignity.
Doesn't it understand that without me it would never touch any of its fleshy
counterparts, never dance, never feel that fuzzy, jelly drunkennes with
which I so often and generously lavish it?

Fuck it, it's war. My organs don't stand a chance. Not much content there
but that's my version of shouting it from the rooftops.

Sorry again, I seem to have started my story with the epilogue.  I was going
to tell you all about (well, not ALL) the weekend that brought me to this
point. But, in an effort to not be a briefer, less rambling poster, an
underrated virtue I think, I'll save it for later this week.

In the interest of content though, I will tell you one thing about this
weekend: I delivered a mix tape to a girl that contained "A Century of
Fakers", a fave of mine, but I think she took it personally. Damned
unintended messages.

Rinaldo

p.s. can't take credit for subject line or response, that honor  belongs to
Mr. Mel Brooks, auteur of Blazing Saddles.
 +-+             "Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa"              +-+