Sinister: from the boiler room to the barstool

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Tue Feb 6 05:55:44 GMT 2001

...longlostlostdom back to whisper a few rather cheeky
secrets or stories or missplaced rantings or whatever it is
that you beloved kids dub my posts...if you dub them at all, that is...
i (ah the sacred letter of the egocentric) am always curious as to
whether i fall into the "good posts today..." or the "not-so good
posts" category...(and i pose adorable when curious, so you have
something nice to look at while i am not entertaining you...)

somehow magnetic feilds has never managed to grace the crackle of our
shitty bar sound system since that one fateful saturday evening...yet
TK's CORRAL is having 60's night...? where all the hippies ride electric
bulls 'ore the plains and the mod-sters have a swide and stagger like john
wayne and drink too much whiskey and line-dance drunkenly to the beatles and
dylan...? i too am baffled beneath my rhine-stone cowboy hat....
then again...only country western could come up with a song based
around "memphis women and fried chicken" which i so wit-ily mistake
for "memphis chicken and fried women"...(pish)

and if you've gotten to this point your head-scratching and mouthing:
   ok, lisa...but haven't you lost a step or two, doll?
   whatever happened to that oh-so present smut...
truth: i have to write a love poem for my lit analysis class and the very
thought of love has sucked the life from my vital parts like a vaccuum
cleaner, which i suppose whould be a more appealing metaphor if i were a
male, but...
what do you say about love when there's nothing left to say about it...?

-listdomlisa
       in academic distress that leaves me smut-less...

 +-+             "Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa"              +-+