Sinister: Dale Winton's just been shot!

Ian Nicolson imnicolson at xxx.com
Tue Feb 6 14:18:13 GMT 2001

Maybe we should do a tribute...

'I will be the first person in history to die of boredom'

Is that possible, do you know? To actually DIE of BOREDOM? I think I should
maybe be taken to intensive care post haste. I can imagine my work people
coming back after lunch and finding me slumped in my chair. 'Help ma boab!',
they'd exclaim, 'what happened?!'. 'Well, he WAS very bored...'  I work in a
place where we look at death registers all day (just how bleak is that?!),
but I've yet to come across one that has cause of death as 'bored as
bejaysus'. So I will be the first. Maybe I should go to the doctors.

'Life, friends, is boring. We must not say so.'

Rachel spoke (typed?) about listening to personal stereos too loudly. I was
once told off by a man in a suit for listening to 'Tigermilk' too loudly on
a bus. I felt like a walking Sinister cliche. And I was in Leith, where lots
of tough people live. I thought I might get battered. 'Fuckin' poofs
music...'

Some chancer called Tom Ewing told us how much he bloody hates indie kids.
Me too, the cunts. All glasses and flares. National service, that's the
answer. God help us if there's a war. They'd be tripping over their laces
and moaning about having to get up too early in the morning. A fortnight
down the pits would sort them out. What pits?

Is it alright to think that the Trembling Blue Stars are flipping awful? You
won't all beat me up, will you?

Jings, I'm bored...
 +-+             "Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa"              +-+