Sinister: I don't love townie ones

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Feb 6 14:57:47 GMT 2001

Hello,

I felt so depressed yesterday, all of the things I planned for didn't work
out, it was terrible, even though nothing abnormally bad has happened (the
worse was just a rejection for the job application), I have certainly had
worse days.

I think it was because nothing good was happening at all, and I felt that
it was the lull before a big storm as everything seemed to be taking a turn
for the worse, and I wanted to cry for the first time in years, it didn't
quite work tho unfortunately, so I just drank some Red Bull instead.  And
someone really sweet cheered me up at the end of the day.  So I'm happy
again.

Erm :)  I thought I'll carry on the "Human Tribes" personal profile with
episode #2 - "Townies"

1) They are townies, enough said.

2) Industrial Strenth puffer jackets, an attempt to give the impression
of having a large build (and therefore a large you know what) by wearing
a puffed up jacket.  Possibly also to act as additional air bags whilst
drink driving in their Ford Escort XR3i.

3) Townies are at it like rabbits, or boasts to be.  Townie boys are
often found telling others about how he pulled some girl and shagged
her, but of course the girl normally was either incapacitated due to
spiked drinks or drugs, or just easy.

4) It's good that most townie kids are always in clubs drinking beer,
because it distracts them from being in clubs as a DJ, or worse, making
their "contribution" by making more dance music with pumping beats which
is totally distinguishable from other dance music "tunes".  The particularly
talented ones can even fade in from one CD to another smoothly.

5) The one unique thing about townie boys is the serial number on the
label of their designer shirt, actually the price tags are also sometimes
different.  I think a "Paul Smith" gear costs more than a "John Clark"
or "Nigel Dimbleton" one.

6) Townie kids have a very good broad range of music, from dance to hip-hop
to Tom Jones, all great.

7) Townie boys (esp the ones in this University) are often found indulging
in adult activities such as stripping naked in public, and of course food
fights... in fact any actions that come under the category of "making a
twat out of yourself" would probably be a favourite townie activity.

8) On the rare occasion that Townie people are in a relationship (rather
than just having "pulled"), they treat each other like crap, that's probably
because they learnt about relationships by watching Hollyoakes, or maybe
Ibiza Uncovered.

9) I can go on forever, so I'll stop :)

Notice the use of "boys" in the description.. that's because I like
townie girls... they wear very nice dresses.  Ahem.  I'll get my coat :)

Sweet girls in dresses and Red Bulls
Ken
 +-+             "Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa"              +-+