Sinister: Generation Indie

MIWinship at xxx.com MIWinship at xxx.com
Wed Feb 7 01:57:07 GMT 2001

Yes, yes,

Alright? It's yr 'Agent' Mike here. As ever, I have been drinking and mixing
with theatre 'types'. Tonight, for example, I was stood at the bar next to
Richard E Grant, and also laughed at the presence of Patrick Marber.

So, like, indie kids are a bit sad and that, apparently. Ah, well, that's us
told.

Moving on: I can't emphasise enough just how good the new Future Pilot AKA
and Bill Wells albums are. International Airport also 'do it' for me at the
moment.

I realise I may have killed off the 'rude' B&S craze, but must tip my
proverbial hat to the author or 'Ease Yr Meat Into the She'.

'69 Love Songs' is OK, but the best going to sleep music is Brian Eno or Papa
M.

So, who needs to move into a house in the Greenwich area in the next two
weeks? You do? Then e-mail me now..... (Flagrant list abuse, I know, but
we're desperate...)

So, bye for now, and much jealousy to those in the North (that means you,
Pez) and your 'snow'.

Mike.