Sinister: Admiring The Pinefox

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Feb 7 20:29:10 GMT 2001

Hi Indie Kids,

"rector [rek't?r],
noun a ruler, governor or controller (obsolete); in the Church of England, a
clergyman of a parish where the tithes are not impropriate; an Episcopal
clergyman with charge of a congregation in the United States or (since 1890)
Scotland; the headmaster of certain schools in Scotland, especially those
called academies; the chief elective officer of many Scottish (Lord Rector)
and foreign universities; a college head (as at Lincoln and Exeter Colleges,
Oxford; Science and Technology, London); an ecclesiastic in charge of a
congregation, an important mission, a college or a religious house,
especially the head of a Jesuit seminary (Roman Catholic)."

"(b) Scot University = person elected by the students to represent them"

According To the Borders (London, Oxford St.) ad, Peacock Johnson (or maybe
Stuart David) will be Appearing There on aPril 19th. Doesn't indicate
whether its a book reading or a Looper gig though. But book your flight from
Canada anyway :)

According to the Angry Tortoise Promoter: "We have sold out of 5 and 8 berth
chalets on the ATP website, the only outlet left with them available is
Ticketline 0161-832-1111. Internet sales of the 4, 6 and 7s are going fast
so don't say I didn't tell ya." So if you're dithering get decisive.

Radio 1 reminders: another Arab sTraP track on Colchester boy Steve Lamacq's
Evening Session (soon) & sodAsTream session rePeated on Peel tonight 22.00
to 00.00 UK time.

Why is Mark comparing his endurance to Beyond The Sunrise?

increAse The Peace,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK