Sinister: Emerging from the nursery

tmalone3 at xxx.net tmalone3 at xxx.net
Thu Feb 8 08:52:25 GMT 2001

Well, I've been out of the nursery for quite some time now, but I've
been rather busy as of late.  School, work, friends, family, etc...
But, I've decided that I have waited long enough and must now make my
presence known.  To start with, I'm from the states (the United ones),
specifically, the beautiful city of Seattle.  The home of such things
as Nirvana, Microsoft, and Amazon.com.  I go to the University of
Washington where I'm currently studying nothing in particular.  Great
fun to have no idea what you'll do with your life.  I have a horrid
little job at a local grocery store.  It really isn't that bad, but
today has been rather awful.  Today they were playing some of Amy
Grant's greatest contemporary Christian hits.  There really is nothing
quite like Christian pop music.  I wish they'd play some B&S, or maybe
some My Bloody Valentine, Valentine's day is coming up soon after all.
I was reminded of this fact the other day when I saw the sweetest,
cutest couple walking down the street.  He was wearing all black
(leather), and so was she, but she had a collar with a chain attached
to it that he was holding.  It made me wish I had someone that special
in my life.  It also gave me a great idea for a line of valentine's day
cards, S&M cards.  With content such as, "I want to dominate you this
Valentine's day", "Shut up and bark valentine", and the timeless, "I
wanna whip you into submission Valentine".  Anyway, I'll go back to
listening to "69 Love Songs" and waiting for my current obsession to
email me.  Thanks for indulging me.

Also, does anybody know if Stuart David's "Peacock Manifesto" will be
released in the states?

--
Tim Malone

"Mmmm, tastes like somebody loves you!"